Work In The World’s Most Fast-Paced Creative University
To build your career, join the global University where creativity and innovation will push your ambition beyond your wildest dreams. Here, you will learn a million things as you earn, develop extraordinary leadership skills, discover your hidden talents and be charged with motivation to lead, excel and achieve. Be part of the global establishment that takes you places from Asia to Africa to the Americas. Go beyond!
- Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Under Graduate / Post Graduate Lecturers
- Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- 5 months ago
About the job:
• Organisational Behaviour
• Managerial Accounting
• Human Resource Management
• Business Management
• Business Law
• International Business
• Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Financial Management
• Art and Design
• Creative Multimedia
• Animation & Motion Graphics
• Mass Communication
• Digital Film & Television
• Architectural Studies
• Interior Architecture
• IT & Networking
• Management Information System
• Mobile Computing
• Cyber Security
• Civil Engineering, Professional Engineer
Teaching & Learning
• To prepare lesson plans, schemes of work, tutorials, assignments and class discussions.
• To supervise students on research activities and grants.
• To utilize the learning management system to maximize student learning.
• To prepare test/ examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in a timely manner.
• To prepare/ update portfolio for every course taught.
• To undertake and contribute to research, conducting individual research or collaborating with others.
• To conduct individual or collaborative scholarly projects.
• To engage in knowledge generation, knowledge exchange and knowledge transfer activities.
• To identify sources of funding and contribute to the process of securing funds for own research or scholarly projects.
Administration and other activities
• Be responsible for quality, audit and other external assessments in own areas of responsibility.
• Take responsibility for programme accreditation processes.
• Ensure that operational processes such as timetabling, assessment and examinations are managed accordingly.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master’s degree (for Undergraduate) or Doctorate (PhD) (for Postgraduate) in the area of specialisation mentioned above or any related fields to the specialisations.
• At least 5 years of working experience preferably with 2 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education (Possess teaching experience in the above related subjects will have added advantage).
• Undertake teaching and teaching related duties, research and scholarly activities
• Able to communicate complex and conceptual ideas to a range of groups.
• Able to participate in and develop external networks.
• External recognition as a scholar, teacher and/ or practice based professional.
• Knowledge of higher education and ability to use a range of delivery techniques to enthuse and engage students.
• Experience in higher education environment including effective use of IT technologies in the facilitation of teaching and learning
• Good presentation skills with strong command in written and spoken English
• Pleasant and mature personality
We offer competitive remuneration packages and good career development opportunities to the successful candidate. Please submit your resume stating your current and expect salary with your photo to HR Department Email: email@example.com.